Our ward mission leader is a huge STUD! I´ve learned
so much from him and he's been a father figure for me in the mission. Tonight we are going to go visit him and his
family and talk about some plans for the ward. It should be great and help the
missionary work progress!
This last week I worked with an elder named Elder Ha. He's
from South Korea and is super funny. He speaks Korean, Japanese, a little bit
of Chinese, English, and now Spanish. He's crazy smart! I had a blast with him
and talked about Dad and his mission in Japan. He told me that after the
mission I need to learn Japanese! We had a blast and also went to
McDonalds. I´ll send you guys a photo!
I learned some sad, but great news last night. I found out
that I will be leaving Montevideo and going as a zone leader to a new area called Maldonado! I´m pumped because Maldonado is super, super lindo! [Zach's dad: "pretty"]. I´ve been there a couple of times when I was in Minas because it's part of that
zone. It has a ton of beaches, tourists, and places to go. People say
it's the prettiest place in Uruguay. It's going to be great and I'll make sure
I take some photos. I'll let you know about it this next week.
Tyler and Cade, I hope you guys are finding time to read your
scriptures amid all the craziness going on back at home with school and sports. Even if you read each day for just five minutes, it will make a tremendous difference in your
lives! SO DO IT! (You, too, Mom and Dad!)
Well, I think of you guys all the time and I can´t wait
to see you. The mission is flying by, but I'm taking advantage of every second! I can´t wait to hear from you guys next week!


