This last week we had a sweet zone conference meeting at the mission home! It was the best experience ever! I got to chill with Elder Hicks and Elder Barlow all day for two days. We had each other laughing as we talked about the good ol' MTC days. We say that we are "brothers from another mother!" Anyway, we got to go to the temple and it was AWESOME! It was interesting because it's been about a year since the last time I went and this time I understood everything in Spanish. I love the feeling in the temple! I remember telling you guys this the last time I went to the temple here in Uruguay, but even though I'm inside the temple over here in a different country, I feel like I´m inside the temple right down the road from our house. It's super cool to know that in all the temples, all around the world, there is the same wonderful feeling inside.
My zone is doing great! Elder
Teran and I are pumped for this next week because we have been seeing miracles.
We are both looking for progressing investigators. We know that if we stay
diligent and obedient, the Lord will provide a way!
I want you guys to know how
much I love and miss all of you! Your emails keep me pumped
and energized to serve the Lord. I love you!
