Excerpts

Excerpts from Zach's letters:

Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas was awesome!  It was super hot, but it rained a ton so it felt a lot better. On Christmas day we had a district meeting in San Jose (1 hour away).  Because it rained so much in the morning the bridge back to our city was flooded and the buses couldn´t pass.  So, we ended up doing a lot of contacting in San Jose and also helped the missionaries there with their lessons that they had to do. Finally, the flood passed and we were able to catch a bus back to Canelones.  From there we went straight to a member's house (Hermana Amparo) to use her computer to talk to you guys by Skype! That was my Christmas day! It was crazy and definitely a Christmas I won't forget.

Jordan sent me a letter and told me she was going on a mission! I can´t believe it! That´s going to be awesome for her.  It's a great experience. Tell her I said hi and that I wrote her a letter!

I´m doing great.  Elder Aguirre and I are here in Canelones working hard!  We´re finding more people to teach, so it's been awesome! I´m loving the mission but I also love and miss you guys.  I can´t wait to hear back from you next week!
 
P.S.  I am sending two photos.
 

Me and Elder Aguirre with the Del Hoyo Family for Christmas Eve.


 
Me and Elder Aguirre with Andi and Maxi.  We played football Americano for p-day today.