Excerpts

Excerpts from Zach's letters:

Monday, July 9, 2012

I'm doing awesome here in Noblia.  I'm glad you got my photos.  I wish I could have taken more of Noblia. We're not really supposed to take pictures when we're out in public because they don´t want us to look like tourists.

I haven't talked to our new mission president yet. He should be coming up here to Melo in about two weeks for interviews, so I´ll meet him then.  He sounds like a great guy. 

Well, this week has been awesome.  It has been kind of tough lately to find people to teach.  I can honestly say I´ve have talked to everyone in Noblia and have knocked every house like 3 times.  But it is all good.  There are people out there ready to hear the gospel.

When I first got to Noblia people would make fun of us in the streets and shout to us and call us "huevos."  But now, everyone here really likes us and shouts "Elders" or "Gardanier!"  It's really funny and makes me smile.  I always throw up a thumbs up to the people when they shout that.

It's crazy how time flies!  I am almost hitting 6 months which just seems crazy to me.  The mission goes by so fast.

Well, I want you guys to know that I´m doing awesome and that I´m healthy! I´m having a blast and am loving the mission. It's been super hard at times, but it's definitley worth it!  I love you guys a ton and can´t wait to hear from you!