Excerpts

Excerpts from Zach's letters:

Monday, November 18, 2013

It was cool to hear from you guys and see how big Cade is getting.  It's super weird!  I remember that bike ride up to Mapleton to see if I made the 9th grade basketball team.  I was so nervous.  Cade, who are your 9th grade coaches at Mapleton?  I had Coach Jex and Coach Rowley.  I think your new basketball shoes are pretty sick! 

Well, as you guys know I'm trying to gain weight!  I´ve been eating a lot more and have been exercising a ton, but I haven´t gained a thing.  I weighed myself the other day and weighed 149 pounds! I´ve been getting up at 6:00 every morning and doing workouts for awhile now, and I can't even tell a difference!  One of my goals when I get back will be to go to the gym EVERYDAY!  I also want to get my right shoulder stronger.  I don´t know what happened but it's kind of bugging me a little bit where I had the surgery.

Our investigators here in our area are doing great. We had two of the families come to church yesterday.  The parents are not married and are trying to figure out a date to get married, but it's taking a lot more time than we thought.  However, they are doing great and are progressing.  As of right now we are teaching five couples (none of them are married) and it's going great!  We are seeing opposition but also a ton of miracles! So, Elder Arnett and I are happy!

Well, I'm finishing off strong.  I´m working super hard and taking advantage of every second.  So, don´t worry about me.  I'll be home before you know it!  I´ll talk to you next week!  The church is true!

P.S. I hope Tyler and Cade have created a list of the music and movies that I've missed these last two years. They will need to get me caught up on everything!