Excerpts

Excerpts from Zach's letters:

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Sorry I´m so late with this letter! Yesterday we moved into our new house and it took all day to do it.  Our new house is LEGIT!  It's officially the nicest house in the mission!  I´ll have to send you some photos next time.  I don't have any today and my time today is really short.  I´m living in this house with two other missionaries. 

We had our baptisms this last Saturday and it was amazing!  We baptized Farid (14 years old) and Gianna (11 years old).  It was great and the Spirit was super strong.  The mom was already a member, but she stopped coming to church after husband left her ten years ago.  Recently, her kids started asking her more about God and religion and that made her realize that she wanted to come back to church and raise her kids in the gospel.  One day, out of the blue, she showed up to church and ya está!  She has made a complete turn around in her life and is an amazing member in our ward!  The ward was super pumped for her and that her kids were baptized!  It was a great experience.

Everything is going great here in the mission and I´m having a blast!  Mom, I'm eating good and I'm super healthy.  And yes, I'm eating my vegetables!  I love you guys tons and always think of you!