Elder Farnsworth and I have been teaching many solid people
and it has been so much fun! We are going to have two baptisms this week with an
amazing family. I´ll make sure to send photos next week. They are the ones that
live out in José Ignacio. And yes Mom, we take a bus to get out there. It takes
about an hour and 15 minutes. When we are not taking a bus here in the
mission we are always walking! We don´t have bicycles because before I got
here in the mission there were a lot of accidents with the missionaries so we
don't get to use them. There are six elders in the offices that get to drive a
car, but that's it. So, we basically walk everywhere!
This last week has also been a little crazy because we are
trying to move houses. We and two other elders are going to move into a bigger
and nicer house that's right by the church. We've been trying to pack
everything and get ready to leave, but we have had some problems with the
contract we are trying to do with the landlord. So, we are going
to be moving into the house next Monday. It's been kind of stressful, but I feel like
I've been getting better about handling stress!
Well guys, I love you tons and always look forward to Mondays
to hear from you! Keep me posted on all the cool and new things that are going
on back at home! Love you!
P.S. I got an awesome package from White Truck Grandma and Grandpa with a ton or Reese's. It made my week! It was an awesome birthday present. Please tell Grandma and Grandpa thank you.
P.S. I got an awesome package from White Truck Grandma and Grandpa with a ton or Reese's. It made my week! It was an awesome birthday present. Please tell Grandma and Grandpa thank you.