You asked for the address of our church and our apartment. The church where I go to is on the streets of Camino Carrasco and Cambay. It's a new church and is really pretty. Our apartment is located on Camino Carrasco and Yrigoyen!
Well, this last week was a great week! I had a lot of fun
working with Elder Briones. We had another ward activity. It was on
"missionary work." We had about thirty people there and one of our
investigators also showed up. We watched a video and ate a lot of food (luckily we
didn´t have mondongo this time!). It was awesome!
I also got to work with Elder Reay this last week! I don´t
know if you guys remember but he was my companion in Minas and he´s serving
right now as one of the financers for the mission. It was a lot of fun working
together and catching up on everything, including our families.
It's been super busy in the mission right now because
President Armstrong left the other day and President Newsome, our new mission president, will arrive on August 6. So we are all trying to prepare things for him so everything is perfect
when he gets here. We are all pumped!
Tyler and Cade, you´ll have to update me on where you guys are
at in your scripture reading. I should finish my reading of the Book of Mormon tomorrow! It will be
my second time reading the Book of Mormon all the way through in Spanish! Crazy
stuff! I never thought I would be able to say that, especially when I
started the mission not knowing any Spanish! I hope you guys are reading your scriptures and
saying your prayers! It's super important and really helps us be more happy in
this life!
Anyway, I love you guys tons and I can´t wait to hear from you again!
P.S. Here are some photos
Zach and his companion doing a service project (painting).
In front of the mission home.
"Command and Control Center" of Mission Home [those are my terms, not Zach's]


