It's been kind of weird being a zone leader because we´ve been
doing stuff that I'm not used to doing. For example, our area is right next to
the mission home so we work with the assistants to the mission president and help them out with some stuff. The
other day we had to go with the assistants and be with them as they took a
written driving test. It was super funny and weird. It's been great being a zone
leader because I get to work with a ton a people and also get to look after
them. It's great!
Elder Briones is a STUD! We get along great! He's super
chill and relaxed and he makes me laugh! He loves
football and to play sports! We get along perfectly and he keeps telling me how
grateful he is for a companion that is excited to work and desires to be obedient.
I guess his last companion wasn´t all that pleasing to be with.
Our main goal here in this zone (Este Zone) is to get the missionaries pumped to work. In the past our zone hasn't been doing as well with baptisms and
hasn´t been as excited to work. Elder Briones and I have started going to work
and changing things in the zone and we are seeing miracles! This last Sunday we had an increase in our investigators in church which hasn´t
happened in a long, long time. Our zone is pumped! Vamo arriba!
Mom, I also got your package! Thank you so much! It was
awesome! It had everything that a "Gringo" missionary could ask for:
peanut butter, Pringles, Sweethearts, Fast Breaks, tacos, and Mexican food
flavoring! That's a double ¡¡Vamo Arriba!! Thanks so much!
Hey, I just want you guys to know that everything is going
great and that I love and miss you tons! I´m going to try and take a lot of
photos of Montevideo so I can show you! I´m sending three photos with this email. One is of me and Elder
Briones, another one is a photo of me with Camilo and Alicia and one of their
daughters, and the last one is with Laura and Jose! I love you guys tons!


