Hey, just to let you guys know, something something weird is going on with
my camera. It's not working all that well. Give me this week to figure out what's
going on and I'll tell you next week. Sorry that I don't have any photos again.
It sounded like the wedding with Alyssa and Jordan went
great! I was glad to see some photos. I also
got an email from Michael Arredondo. I sent him a quick email. I'm going to send
him a better email next week. It was great to hear from him. I loved his football photos. Speaking of football, there is an elder here named Elder
Powell. He plays football for BYU. He's from the state of Washington and I believe he plays
safety. He's a really cool kid and I got to talk to him a lot today at Tres
Cruces.
I have some sad news. The mission just found out today that
President and Hermana Armstrong will be going home at the end of July. We will
be getting a new mission president. Hermana Armstrong has been
having some really difficult health issues so the church office has called
and told them it's time to come home. We're all really bummed out here because we
love President Armstrong and Hermana Armstrong. It's going to be
sad to see them leave. President Armstrong told us the name of our new mission president but I
can't remember his name right now. I'll have to find out again.
Yesterday in church we saw MIRACLES! It was awesome! We had over 100 people in church when we usually have about 60. We also had 6 investigators
that came. It was Fast and Testimony meeting and everyone could feel the Spirit
super strong. It was a great day and we loved it! One of the families that
we are teaching (Camilo and Alicia) went to church and really felt the Spirit strong. Camilo
is a member but fell away from the church. He got up and shared his testimony during church about how he knows the church is true and how he wants to come back. He made the whole
ward cry. We are also teaching another family that came to church and the wife of this family also cried the
whole time in church. She told us she felt so good and happy but didn't know
why she was crying. We told her it was the Spirit and that Heavenly Father
was trying to tell her that these things were true! It was an awesome Sunday!
Elder Ipson and I are having a great time! We are working
hard and loving the mission! I'm super excited because our branch has become a lot more
excited about missionary work and they all just seem a lot happier. I can also
see it in my district and zone. Everyone is just happy and wants to work and
has a smile. I'm super excited and blessed to be a missionary at this special time. I love you guys so much and love reading your emails. Every P-day I feel
like I get reenergized after reading your letters. Thank you for the uplifting
words and and the encouragement. I honestly have the best family in the world! I love you guys tons!