I´m sure Dad is thrilled for March Madness to
officially start. I hope you are too, Mom! It should be a lot of fun for you to watch
all the games and fill out the brackets. I´ll have to do it next year!
This last week has been crazy busy! We´ve been having a lot
of success with the less active members. There have been quite a few that have
come to church the last couple weeks so Elder Pointer and I are pumped! The
Bishop here is super excited, too. He keeps telling us to keep working hard and
to keep bringing them to church. I want to send you a photo of the Bishop here. He's a great guy and we'll be having a family night with his family tonight. So, I'll take a photo and send it to you next week!
It's been super fun being with Elder Pointer! He's a super
stud and we work really well together. I love him to death and I´m super
grateful for the companionship that we have. He reminds me of myself - we have the same likes and dislikes. We joke about being twins. The members
here tell us that they always see us smiling in the streets and laughing
and treating each other like best friends. It was cool to hear that and I'm glad that people have noticed just how happy we are. Hopefully, the non-members
have noticed it, too!
Anyway, the mission is the best thing ever and I'm loving it! I miss you guys a ton! I can´t wait to hear from you next week.
P.S. I went back to San Francisco this last week to do an
interchange with another missionary, so I got to see my old area. I loved it to
death and am sending two photos (Flavia and Ana & Luis). They are awesome!!!