Excerpts

Excerpts from Zach's letters:

Monday, February 11, 2013

It was awesome to hear from you guys! I can´t believe the Ruckus Crew has officially left!  It's so cool and I can´t wait to send them all letters.  

The time is flying by so fast and I honestly can´t believe it. It's actually really scary.  I'm trying to take advantage of every second and just enjoy the mission one day at a time.  I love it here in Uruguay. The people are awesome and I love them all to death.

The other day we had a zone conference and President Armstrong came and talked to us and shared some awesome scriptures to help motivate us.  He is an amazing man and is really nice.  After he shared his things he than called me up to share my testimony with the zone.  He didn't give me any
warning!  After the meeting, I talked with him for a little bit and it was good to see that he hasn´t forgotten about me and knows me by name.

Elder Pointer is a great elder and we are getting a long perfectly!  He has told me several times how grateful he is for this companionship. We both have been helping each another out. We have been working super hard here and are just going at it. I love talking to the people here in Canelones and look forward to it each day!

Anyway, all is going well and I´m loving it here! I can feel and see how the mission is changing my life each and every day. I know that the Church is true and that through Christ and His teachings we can be together forever and have the most happiness that we can find in this life and even after this life.  I love you guys so much and think of you all the time! I can´t wait to hear from you guys next week!
 
P.S.  Photos with the bomberos (firefighter) and a cake for my one year anniversary!