Excerpts

Excerpts from Zach's letters:

Monday, October 29, 2012

It was awesome to hear from you guys!  I also received an email from Grandma and Grandpa White Truck and Tammy.  Tell them I love them tons!  I have to also say that I can't believe Notre Dame is third in the country right now!  The one year I leave and they finally do good!  Anyway, it's all good.  The mission is the best!

This week was AWESOME!  Hermana and Elder Oaks came to Uruguay to speak to us and the other mission this last Saturday.  [Zach's dad: Elder Oaks is a church leader from Salt Lake City].  It was a great experience!  I sat with Elder Barlow and Elder Hicks [Zach's old MTC companions] during the conference and had a good time. Elder Oaks talked to us about repentance and how to better teach are
investigators and members in our areas about repentance.  It was a lot of fun and Elder Oaks had a bunch a jokes to tell during his talk. It was a spiritual experience, but also a fun experience. 

This last week Elder Aguirre and I have been working super hard and have found many new people to teach.  I have never been so tired in my life!  Every night I can't wait to go to bed at 10:30!  This mission is awesome and I love the people here to death. ¡¡Vamo Arriba Uruguay!!

I love you guys so much and I can't wait to hear from you next week. Thank you for the birthday wishes! 

Oh, and we received change calls yesterday and Elder Aguirre and I will be here together in Canelones until the next change. We're pumped!