This week was awesome with conference! Crazy stuff with the whole age difference. [Zach's dad: in a worldwide church conference this past weekend, the president of the church announced that young
men may now leave on missions at age 18 (previously 19) and young women may now leave at age 19 (previously 21)]. It's going to be interesting to see what happens. There are going to be a lot of new sister missionaries, I believe. What is Tyler going to do? Is he thinking of leaving at 18? Let me know! I watched the first session and the priesthood session in Spanish (we had problems with the TV and so we couldn't watch it in English. But it was all good! I understood most of what they were saying) and watched the rest in English. All of us Gringos had a special room in the stake center to watch conference in English. It was a great experience and I LOVED it! I especially liked the talk by Elder Nelson about "Ask the Missionaries!" I loved that talk. I also really liked the talk by Elder Holland, "Do You Love Me?" He gives amazing talks! It was an awesome weekend and I'm ready to go back to work and feed His sheep.
Ana (wife of Luis) went to conference this last weekend and loved it! Her husband couldn't get off work this last week which was kind of a bummer, but the good thing was that Ana went. It was her first time watching conference and she felt the Spirit really strong. It was super cool to see her and see how her faith has grown tremendously and how she is truly converted. I love the mission and seeing these kinds of things happen!
As of right now, I'm writing this email in Tres Cruces. I don't know if you remember, but it's a huge bus station. I'm in Montevideo today because I have to sign papers to be a resident here in Uruguay. Fun stuff! There is a McDonalds here in Tres Cruces so we're going to grab a burger to eat and celebrate our arrival here in Montevideo.
Anyway, all is well and I'm doing great! I'm healthy and loving the mission! I miss you guys tons but I know this is where I'm supposed to be and that you guys will be blessed because of this work. I love you tons!
P.S. I received Grandma Green Truck's package! It was AWESOME! Tell her thank you and that everything turned out fine inside!
P.P.S. Attached are some photos: 1. Happy birthday Mom. 2. The Springville crew (all of us missionaries went to Springville High School!). 3. Preparing to watch general conference.


