Excerpts

Excerpts from Zach's letters:

Monday, August 6, 2012

I'm doing awesome and it sounds like everything back at home is great!  Anyway, some big news.  We got change calls last night.  I'm leaving Noblia - kind of a bitter sweet moment.  I'm going to San Francisco in Canelones.  It's close to Montevideo, but on the outskirts.  It sounds like another small town again, but it will be fun.  I will be living in a four missionary house so it should be a blast.  My new companion will be Elder Peña.  He is Chilean.  I will only be speaking Spanish with him, so it will be fun.  The other two missionaries in my house are an American and another Latino.  Anyway, I'm super excited and nervous.  I'll be making the fun seven hour bus ride tomorrow.  Nothing really new has happend besides that - just the same old in Noblia.

This past week I went on a split to Rio Branco.  It's a bigger city and I had a lot of fun.  I got a cool

picture of me with a sign that said Arredondo on it.  I'm also attaching a picture of me with the Mendez family.  I'm doing great, so don't worry about me!  I'm loving the mission and am being careful.  I miss you guys tons and can't wait to hear from you!