Anyway, it went really well and the spirit was definitely there. One more thing - the baptism totally reminded me of my baptism
because the water heater was broken. The water was FREEZING! I was
super impressed with the boys because they had smiles the whole time. The branch president and I
were complaining the whole time because
we both ended up doing the baptisms. :-) It was a great experience and I'll send some photos.
This past week I did another missionary exchange
with Elder Griffin. We had a great day and had good success. It blows my
mind every time I'm with him that we knew each other before the mission.
We got our change calls yesterday and I'm staying in
Noblia for another change with Elder Erwin. It will be my third change in Noblia! I don't have to worry about going to Montevideo tomorrow so I'm super excited.
This next change we have our new mission president. I
haven't met him and I don´t know when I will, but he sounds like a very good and
nice man. It will be interesting to see what new ideas he brings into the
mission.
It was awesome to hear about Tanner and his mission call to Korea! Tell him congrats and good luck! I miss the "Ruckus Crew" a ton. Today I got emails from all of them. I can't wait to read them. Tell them I'll try and write
back this next week or so.
Anyway, all is well and I'm doing great! I'm having a
blast! The mission is awesome and I've been loving every second of it! I love
you guys tons and miss you! I can't wait to hear from you next week!
P.S. Mom, I got your note in my white baptism pants. It meant a
lot! It caught me by surprise. It also got a little wet!

