[Zach's dad: Zach sent home a memory card full of pictures and videos, but the envelope arrived this past week, torn and without the memory card. The letter came in a plastic bag with an apology from a sorting facility of the U.S. postal service.]
So this week has been another great week! We´ve been teaching the Rodriguez family and three other boys (Patrick, Douglas, Michell) and it's been going great! They love us to death and they are
just super fun to be around and to teach the gospel.
Just yesterday Uruguay was playing Peru for a
qualifying game for the World Cup. It was crazy here! It's only a qualifying game
but the whole city shut down and you could here the game coming from the TVs
inside people's houses. We went over to the Muchado family to talk about an investigator. As we were walking up, they rushed us in the
house, told us to shut up and eat some pastries they had made, and watch the game! It was super funny. We had to basically beg them to let us leave because
as missionaries we are not supposed to waste time and watch the soccer games. It was funny to see them tempting us with more food and begging us to watch the game
with them. However, I was able to watch for like five minutes and Uruguay seems
really, really good. So go URUGUAY!
Here in Uruguay it has been ablsolutely COLD! It's
ridiculous! I´ve been sleeping in my sleeping bag lately and I'm so grateful that I brought it - it is a life saver. Elder Erwin has been really jealous. The other day, a thermometer in our house said it was 42 degrees inside. But anyway, it is all good and I'm staying warm, so don´t worry!
The past couple days there has been a huge horse race
going on in Noblia. It's a 90 kilometer race and the townspeople are really into
it. People have come from all over to race their horses. It's been super gaucho! (Gaucho means latino cowboy.) Everyone has been riding their horses around
and are dressed up in this Mexican-like western cowboy attire. It's super funny. But anyway, that's the biggest thing going on in Noblia right
now.
Well, all is well and I love you so much! I'm loving the mission and have been working hard! I can't wait to hear from you soon!

