So, just to let you know, everything
is going well. The language is getting frustrating and I feel like a lot of my
district is getting it down faster than me, but it's ok. I know with time it will
come.
I realized I haven't told you that I'm in the MTC
choir! I've been in it since I got here but somehow it slipped my mind to tell
you. I can't sing a note to save my life. However, it's way nice to go to
choir and get away from the language for a bit. It's also nice to hear some
music since they don't let you listen to your own music here at the MTC. So anyway, I'm in the choir and rock'n it!
Last Sunday night me and my district and all of the MTC
watched the church movie "The Testaments." It was awesome! My
district felt like we were at a movie theater. It was funny because there were
some scenes in the movie where the boy kissed the girl or was flirting with the
girl and all of the elders here in the MTC would go crazy at that part. It was
pretty funny.
Also, I saw Brother Cropper today at the temple. It's the second
time I've seen him. It's great to see a familiar face at the temple. We talked
for a bit and then he gave me a big hug and said it was from my momma! Thanks
mom! I really enjoy the temple and can't wait to go each P-day. Its' a
wonderful experience!
Anyway, I'm having fun here. I'm learning a
lot and they are keeping us super busy! I want you guys to know that I love you
and miss you! Keep writing!
P.S. I'm craving some sour cream Pringles...any way you can
send me a pack, please? Love you guys!