This last week has been CRAZY! We have been flying all over
the place in our zone and in our area. We've had several conferences, ward
activities, as well as taking care of sick missionaries. We also found out that we have
to plan a lunch for 50 missionaries this Friday. We've been pretty stressed. But
we've now got everything under control, so we're good to go!
We had a sweet soccer activity yesterday with our ward. We
rented out a nice indoor field and played. We had six investigators and about ten
less active members that attended. We also had a great turn out from the ward. Elder Arnett and I
could only watch, but we had fun and talked with everyone. We also ate cake!
A lot of people are starting to bring out their Christmas
stuff. It's officially that time of year! Christmas isn't the same here, but it's
been pretty nice so far. In the house we always have Christmas music on, so that's
cool!
This next week is "change" week. I´m pretty sure I'll stay
here in a trio with Elder Arnett and another missionary. It will be interesting - we´ll see what happens! I can't see them moving me to another area for just two
weeks.
This is a super short email but I just want you guys to know
that I love you and I´ll write you this coming Tuesday! The gospel is true! I love you guys!