This week has been crazy! We´ve been teaching a lot and working hard! This week was beautiful! About 70 degrees the whole week! ¡Vamo Arriba! Also, we had change calls yesterday and we found out that
Elder Aguirre will be transferred tomorrow and that I need to go to the mission
home
early tomorrow morning and pick up a fresh missionary from the MTC and train him here in Canelones. I´m super excited about the opportunity to train. I´m definitely going to learn a lot these next couple months, so it's something I´m looking forward to! Also, Elder Hicks (my companion from the MTC) will be training a new missionary in San Francisco (my old area) and they changed the boundries of my district so as of now I'll be in the same district as Elder Hicks! I´m excited to be in the same district with him and it will be cool to see us both training new missionaries.
early tomorrow morning and pick up a fresh missionary from the MTC and train him here in Canelones. I´m super excited about the opportunity to train. I´m definitely going to learn a lot these next couple months, so it's something I´m looking forward to! Also, Elder Hicks (my companion from the MTC) will be training a new missionary in San Francisco (my old area) and they changed the boundries of my district so as of now I'll be in the same district as Elder Hicks! I´m excited to be in the same district with him and it will be cool to see us both training new missionaries.
Everything is going great here in Canelones! I´m loving it
here. There are a ton of great people here and they´re all really nice. The ward
here is awesome and they help us with the work!
As always, don´t worry about me! I´m loving the mission and
am having a blast! I look forward to your letters
every week and appreciate the advice and the stories of what's going on back home. I can´t wait to hear from you guys next week! Love you!
P.S. We did some service the other day for a member in the
ward! Here are some photos!