Excerpts

Excerpts from Zach's letters:

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I´ve made it to Uruguay safely!  This is a short email but I´ll be able to write more on Monday.  Monday is our P-day.  My new companion is Elder Jackson.  He's a cool guy and has been showing me around.  It's a lot different here, but it's awesome.  I´m living in Noblía and me and Elder Jackson are the only ones living in the house.  Noblía is close to the border of Brazil.  My zone leader is Elder Griffin and he is actually in my district.  He's a really awesome kid and it was nice seeing a familiar face.  [Zach's Dad: Elder Griffin is from Mapleton, Utah and we've known their family for many years].  I'm healthy and doing great!  It's a crazy world here!  Oh, and my Spanish is horrible; but it's all good.  I love you guys! I´ll talk to you on Monday!

Zach's dad:  Click here for a link to Zach's new city (or town, rather)